Monday, June 22, 2009

Childhood Education


I was recently reminded of a book I read a little over a year ago that I bought after hearing a woman at a homeschool conference talk about it and how it's changed her life and her childrens lives. I love it so much that I have let a friend borrow it and she let her friends borrow it and I'm just not getting it back. It's called A Thomas Jefferson Education : Teaching a Generation of Leaders for the Twenty-first Century, by Oliver Van Demille. Though the author does homeschool his children it's not necessarily a homeschooling book. I was inspired myself to continue learning and in doing that, my children will learn by my own example. I found it an interesting read but also very inspiring to use the tools in my own life and with my children.

Cristin Carter

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy with your blog site, it contains all the matter with regards to Early Childhood Education Good luck to you and your well performed job. Thanks for keeping us updated with the latest information for Early Childhood Education.
    Top Playschool Franchisee,
    Top Pre Nursery School,
    Top Pre Primary Education In India

    ReplyDelete