Monday, June 22, 2009

Childhood Education


I was recently reminded of a book I read a little over a year ago that I bought after hearing a woman at a homeschool conference talk about it and how it's changed her life and her childrens lives. I love it so much that I have let a friend borrow it and she let her friends borrow it and I'm just not getting it back. It's called A Thomas Jefferson Education : Teaching a Generation of Leaders for the Twenty-first Century, by Oliver Van Demille. Though the author does homeschool his children it's not necessarily a homeschooling book. I was inspired myself to continue learning and in doing that, my children will learn by my own example. I found it an interesting read but also very inspiring to use the tools in my own life and with my children.

Cristin Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment